Sunday, October 9, 2011

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4" Wave 11 Action Figure Cobra Flint (Warrant Officer In Cobra Disguise)

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4

FLINT was a Rhodes Scholar and earned his degree in English Literature. Bored by the Groves of Academe, he enlisted in the Army and applied the tenacity and concentration he had used so well scholastically to grind his way through Airborne School, Ranger School, Special Forces School and finally Flight Warrant Officers School, graduating each with top honors. A thorough tactical planner, FLINT drafted and personally led a half dozen rescue missions in hostile territories that, for obvious reasons of security, were never publicized, let alone admitted to. Team up with this articulated warrant officer action figure outfitted in COBRA disguise! Based on the G.I. JOE cartoon character, he comes complete with an interchangeable head and weapon accessories, making it one cool figure for your collection! ...Read more

************************************

    • Guns, guts, and glory! Brand-new sculpts!
    • Get yours now!
    G.I. Joe is back and he'll fight for freedom wherever there's trouble!
  • A Real American Hero celebrates its 25th anniversary with this electrifying assortment that features brand-new action figures based on the characters and designs of the earlier Real American Hero line. Each articulated figure stands 3 3/4-inches tall.
  • Get yours now and fight the good fight for freedom!
  • Ages 5 and up. Includes 1x Warrant Officer in Cobra Disguise, Code Name: Flint action figure with display stand, weapons, and interchangeable heads.
...Read more

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGE OF G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4" Wave 11 Action Figure Cobra Flint (Warrant Officer In Cobra Disguise)


Model Of Item : 68526
Product Brand :
G. I. Joe

Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4

See All Of Product Brand : G. I. Joe

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4


### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Oct 10, 2011 12:23:11 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!! G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought......

Related : Shopping Best Buy Led Home For Your Home Garden Buy best-honda acura parts-Autoparts Buy License Plate Bracket Automotive Part