Saturday, October 15, 2011

G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))

G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))

A deadly competition within COBRA means trouble for G.I. JOE as they become the snake's primary targets. COBRA''s new leader will be chosen through a trial by combat and the score is tallied in blood! The body count is rising and the JOEs don''t even know the game has begun! ...Read more

************************************

IMAGE OF G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))

G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))

G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))




Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available :
In Stock
G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))


G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))


### Product / Rating Information and Prices Stored : Oct 15, 2011 18:15:08 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!! G.I. Joe: Cobra Civil War Vol. 1 (G. I. Joe (Graphic Novels))

Guests who viewed this item also viewed......

Related : Shopping Buy best-volvo s60-Autoparts Shop Buy-suspension component-Autopart Shop